Hey! So American Girl Doll Artist just posted on her blog about her mom having cancer. Go read her touching post to find a link to a fundraiser to earn money for the treatment! If you buy a t-shirt that AGDA designed, all the money goes to support their family. So go buy a shirt!
Hey! So I posted this AGSM on YouTube way back in, like, February, but I thought I would post it on here too. I totally forgot to post it on here earlier. 😄
So I hope ya like it! Leave your feedback in the comments!
Hey! I know I’ve been absent lately, but it’s the end of the school year so I’m almost done with school! I will post a lot more in the summer. Anyways, go check out Sam’s giveaway for 2 years on WordPress! She is my bbff and is super sweet. Good luck to those who enter!
Ok, time for A GIVEAWAY!
For this particular giveaway, the prize is something my GRANDMA sewed! That’s pretty special, she worked really, REALLY hard, and I’m so excited that one of my followers will be winning it!
This is the dress one of you can win!
It has the Agdollawesome logo attached permanately, and all the edges are pressed and seamed! The sleeves are just below the elbow.
The skirt falls just above the knee, very gracefully, I must add! 😄
It secures very easily in teh back with Velcro, and fits PERFECTLY on your doll!
Paisley look so cute in it, but it’s sure to look Fabulous on any doll!
And the best part is… Whoever wins will be twinning with me, because I have a matching one!
I hope you’re excited! This dress is one of a kind, and made by one of the best seamstresses…
View original post 338 more words
Hey guys! Long time, no post.
I just got back from Florida! I had an amazing time. I will be posting more pictures from my trip on my blog, LifeFromBehindACamera.
I sadly only took a few photos of Sophie, but here they are!
Hmm… this one is okay, but I wish her hair wasn’t blowing in her face.
Oooo, I love this one!
It was SO windy and she kept falling in the sand
It’s dark, but I guess it looks sorta cool!
Well, those are the only pictures I got! I am pretty proud of the first ones.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!
Hello everyone! Today, Samantha and I are doing a Valentine’s Day themed collab together. We are doing a Valentine’s Day Expectation V.S. Reality AG edition. So let’s get started!
#1- Decorating the House for Valentine’s Day:
“Woah, my decorations look so good,” Grace breathed as she looked around her home. Food was scattered about a table and a vibrant banner hung on the creamy beige walls. “I’m so excited for my annual Valentine’s Day party, so all my friends can admire my work!”
“Well, uh, I guess I’m done decorating for Valentine’s day…” Grace sighed a breath of relief as she realized there was no way anyone would expect her to create some sort of Valentine’s day wonderland or anything…
#2- Making Valentine’s
“There. This looks perfect!” McKenna exclaimed as she doodled another heart on her valentine. “I know Saige will love it. It looks really pretty, and didn’t even take that long!”
“I made these Valentines for Valentine’s day for my sisters.”
“I believe my artistic and creative skills will disappoint them…”
#3- Making Heartfelt Cupcakes
Grace carefully mixed the cupcake batter she had made from scratch for her 7th grade homeroom.
She carefully filled the cupcake molds, and slid them in the oven.
She frosted them with care, and for a little sparkle, added sprinkles!
“I can’t wait for my friends to taste my famous chocolate and vanilla cupcakes!”
“Ugh, I can’t believe I have to make cupcakes for the Valentine’s day party tomorrow. Like anyone has time for that!” Jackie groaned. “Wait a second, I have an even better idea!”
“I could just buy some!”
#4- Dressing All Pink
“It’s Valentines Day! What should I wear?”, Paisley asked herself as she looked over her pink wardrobe in her fuzzy pink pajamas.
“Perfecto!” She had chosen a gorgeous pink dress, with pink shoes to complete the outfit!
“Today is Valentine’s Day. Hmm, what should I wear?” Sophie thought to herself, surveying her pink filled closet.
“This looks perfect.” Sophie smiled to herself, pulling out a gray top with blue jeans.
#5- Valentine’s Day Party
“I’m so glad you all could come to my party!” Grace said enthusiastically as she ushered her group of friends into her home. “I worked really hard on everything.”
“Wow, this looks great, Grace! You really outdid yourself.” Kaya exclaimed, gently resting her hand on Grace’s shoulder.
“I agree. This food is delicious!” Lea chimed in as she added another macaroon to her plate.
“Well, uh… I guess all my guests are NOT single…”
Grace sighed, as she looked at the party she had set up so carefully and wondered why she was STILL single…
#6- Pigging Out on Party Treats
Paisley rolled in her glittery array of delicious pink treats, in honor of Valentines Day!
Her 3rd grade class had bought what seemed like THREE MILLION treats from bakeries, stores, and ovens in their own homes!
Paisley and her stomach had a fantastic day together ahead of them.
“All this food looks so food looks so good.” Sighed Cecile wistfully as she glanced at the table full of sugar coated treats. “But I’m on a diet right now, and this will ruin all of my work if I eat a lot.”
“So I guess this will have to do.” She mumbled, placing two bite sized pastries on her plate.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Samantha and I worked really hard on it. Totally go follow her blog if you haven’t already! She is a really sweet blogger and friend. 😀 Thanks for reading!
Hey people. Jaclynn shared what she wrote to AG, so I am too. Here is what I said.
I know you have been hearing a lot of hate about your changes on Facebook and Instagram. And guess what? I don’t blame them. Because I agree with them, and we have the right to share our opinion. I haven’t been excited for your new releases lately, and have been greatly disgusted by your recent changes.
I have an American Girl Doll blog called aglane123.wordpress.com and I follow a hundred or so blogs on there. And NO ONE likes your new “updates”. Everyone despises them. Here are a few things that we strongly dislike.
1. Zip ties. Why!? I guess it’s good that their head stays on tighter, but this causes a major problem. First of all, if you accidentally drop your doll in water, you can remove their head and blow dry their stuffing so it doesn’t get moldy. Not anymore! And don’t try to play pretend, because we all know what your doing. You want us to pay you to fix our doll by changing the doll so we can’t fix them ourselves. Now that is just sad. Also if you want to do an eye swap, you have to remove the head.
2. The packaging. Seriously, what were you thinking?! It is literally Our Generation boxes.
3. SEWN ON UNDERWEAR. What? How will the dolls wear swim suits or leotards? And I have seen leaked pictures, and nearly stabbed the nearest think to me. That’s how angry I am.
4. Taking away best friends. That just isn’t right. Are you teaching girls to be lonely hermits?
5. Your attitude. You want us to share OUR opinions with you. So we do. And what do YOU do? You do EXACTLY what everyone hates. And you may think that it doesn’t matter. But it does, and because of this, you are going to a have a huge decline in income and start losing thousands and millions of dollars. I’m not going to buy another doll from you. I have 13 AG dolls, and I thought I would always buy from you. But when I look at your products, I have the calling to go stab something in anger. Please go back to your old ways, before you lose your loyal fans and find yourself in a big hole that you dug your way into.
From a PREVIOUS fan,
I know that sounded really upfront and harsh, but I’m showing them how desperate I am for them to change. They aren’t going to change when they read a sweet sugarcoated email saying we don’t prefer sewn on underwear. We need to speak our true opinion. PLEASE write them with your opinion!
Aloha mi amigos!
I know everyone has been thinking about this over the last few years.
AG quality is quickly declining.
I haven’t been excited for the new releases lately, and have been greatly disgusted by their recent changes. Here are a few things that I strongly dislike.
- Zip ties. WHY?!? I guess it’s good that their head stays on tighter, but this causes a major problem. First of all, if you accidentally drop your doll in water, you can remove their head and blow dry their stuffing so it doesn’t get moldy. Not anymore! Also if you want to do an eye swap, you have to remove the head.
- The packaging. SERIOUSLY?!?! It is literally Our Generation boxes.
- SEWN ON UNDERWEAR. What? How will the dolls wear swim suits or leotards?
Those are just a couple points I wanted to make. Make sure to reblog this, make your own post, or email AG.
Have a nice day!